Now ish 10.16am hmm today no camp yet still wake up so early cox i'd received someone msg n cant get back to slp... :D Recently i dont know why my heart ish full of you i know that we are impossible to b together but we still can b close frens rite? B fren with you ish enough for me le... i'll stop here le dunch know wad to blog i lazy to think :D .....
I pray to god you'll give me one more chance
I'll be there for you
These five words i swear to you
When u breath i wanna be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and i'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words cant say what a love can do
I'll be there for you
Imu~ :D
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment