He's asking me to update again. He's really damn lazy.
Well, I've no photos to update because I din't upload into my computer and din't take much.
I wanna thanks him for taking great care of me yesterday ^^ I meetup with him and co at bugis, ate at geylang and down to Clementi to celebrate Tabitha's advance birthday. I think I drank a little too much and got a little tispy too. He managed to take me home and accompanied me till I was feeling better. So sweet of him. *Smilesmile*
Whining session begins; I'm irritated by him yesterday because he keep talking back to me like nobody business. Ohdear, he really can make me go crazy sometimes. But I know he still *erhems* me. HAHAHHA! Few more hours, gotta go back and he won't get to see me for a few days. Hope he'll be missing me everyday ^^ Cause I'll be missing, too.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment