Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just came back from UP eh nothing much today book out at 6.30pm reach tampines around 8 meet sinhui at 201 and she pei me go 201 and have dinner later on went to derek house downstair slack and wait for derek and ah yao came... ard 9plus go home bath and meet kelvin at 450 baskball court...10 plus went to safra play pool... ahahas miracle that i had won kelvin :D... 11plus went to inter meet yao derek sinhui and pris we took train go UP...argh.... 12plus reach at that waited for around half and hour there was so crowded and was so hot argh...guess who i saw i saw xuanming hahas actually i dont know who is him in the end he told me he is elvera friend o.O...hmm...today drink abit only ): sad sad...around 2plus 3 we drank finish some go other place the others went home, and some went to pris house...Me and xiaovin at up waiting for Jieling and jocelyn knock off and send them home... They must feel happy hor ^^... And last i went home and xiaovin go pris house haix...today FUCKING miss her alot... I really cant stop myself from missing her...I dont know wtf happen i keep on waking up and hope to receive her message but when i woke up i saw the message not hers i was hell dissapointed yeah maybe she had change and change to someone which i really dont recongise her anymore god what happen to her i just wan her back like last time when we first met so caring sweet and adorable...but now she had change to someone that is sooooooooooooo nothing can describe...i really dont wish to hate her... though i hate her little little bit but i still love her like i always do...im serious and true to her...i dont how sucky she is in the past till now i still believe that she will change i will give her my support...:D... Though we dint contact anymore but im hell worry her yeah she might look strong outside but no one knows what she's thinking...Hopefully she's fine and lead a happy life with a new guy she like/love...hope she will be happy from now on...
Maybe its true i dont meant anything to her anymore....

Since last week till now everyday *ermerm*... was so fucking emotional i must stop stop stop...

NO ONE CAN GO BACK AND MAKE A NEW BEGINNING BUT EVERYONE CAN START FROM NOW ON AND MAKE A HAPPY ENDING...AS LONG AS YOU WILLING TO CHANGE FROM NOW ON THIS MINUTE AND SECOND WILL NEVER BE TOO LATE...

PEOPLE USE TO ASK WHY XIE ZHENG WEI PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE WHY MUST YOU STILL SO DEVOTED TO HER...
I just dont know how to say/describe when im with her i can feel happy and free no matter how sad im or angry the feeling of all those bad things will dissapear...Her feeling for me is just like other different girl she's so special i just dont know how to fucking explain...But till now i never regret for LOVING you...


No matter what you told me yesterday
I still keep quiet today
Two people are being angry
waiting to see who will give up first.
Why must we test fate like this?
No matter what I told you yesterday
You are still so self reliant today
I wonder how long I can stand this.
Is this the only way to prove the depths of our love.
Therefore, how deep is our love?
This is your constant concern.
How serious is your heart to me?
Why blame it on my part?

There will only be a conclusion at the very end.

There is no comparison for worthiness but it will be a struggle to lose it
At the moment I turned around my unwillingness to give up is very serious
There will only be a conclusion at the very end.

I MEANT FOR YOU ONLY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT MEANT TO SAY THOSE NASTY WORDS TO YOU...
NOW IS TOO LATE TO SAY ANYTHING....
YOU WONT FORGIVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER ALL THOSE WORDS I'D SAID TO YOU...
iLu FYT

No comments:

Post a Comment